Frequently Asked Questions
Any Malaysians, permanent residents, employment pass/work permit holders and dependent(s) of pass holders for themselves, their spouses and children.
The Policy shall become effective as of the date stated in the Schedule. Any extension of cover is not allowed during the trip or after you have departed for your destination.
You may cancel your policy by giving written notice to the insurance company. However refund of premium is not allowed once the policy is issued.
If your insurance is taken from an insurance agent, your insurance company will pay 25% of the premium to the agent as commission. A GST of 6% will be payable for domestic travel only. Stamp Duty of RM10.00 is applicable on each annual policy.
• CONSEQUENCES OF NON-DISCLOSURE
Pursuant to Section 149(4) of the Insurance Act, 1996, you are to disclose in the proposal form, fully and faithfully, all the facts which you know or ought to know, otherwise the Policy issued may be void.
• CASH BEFORE COVER
Full premium must be paid before the effective date of the Policy.
The Insured shall within 30 days of any injury, accident, loss or damage that incurs claimable expenses, give written notice to the Company stating full particulars of such event, including all original bills and receipts.
This Policy does not cover:-
• Pre-existing Medical Conditions
• Suicide or attempted suicide, intentional self-injury
• Influence of alcohol or drugs
• Directly or indirectly by AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) or ARC (AIDS Related Complex) and HIV related diseases
• Pregnancy, child birth (including surgical delivery), abortion, miscarriage and its related complications except miscarriage due to bodily injury as a direct result of an accident
• Psychotic, mental or nervous disorder
• Professional or hazardous sports, racing (other than on foot)
• Air travel other than as fare-paying passenger on a regular scheduled airline
• War, invasion acts of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war be declared or not) civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power of confiscation or nationalization or requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or under the order of any government or public or local authority or following the warning of any intended strike, riot or civil commotion through or by general mass media
• The consequential loss or damage of any kind
• Persons who travel for the purpose of seeking medical treatment or against medical advice
• Professional sportsmen
• Flying as an air crew
• Employment on merchant vessels, naval, military or air force service or operations, regular or temporary, military or police duties
• Overseas secondment as part of your occupation
• Manual work in connection with any trade, employment or profession
• Offshore activities like non recreation diving, oil-rigging, mining, aerial photography or handling of explosives
• Survey of offshore installations or facilities under construction including survey from aerial conveyance
• Your direct participation in terrorist acts
This list is not exhaustive. Kindly refer to the policy contract for full details.